Friday, November 2, 2007

Broken dream, a new Life

Have u ever asked your own what is the true love? I have asked for it for long time, but I can’t give the meaning of this word or this feeling. I have tried so many times to find what the love is? Anyway, I just lost my love recently.
The story that I’m going to explain, it was happened on the last Wednesday and this hurt feeling is still affecting to me. During this time, I’m so tried and sick of every things. I always think what I should do, what can I do, or how can I bring my love back to my life. But the answer will always be the word “Never.”
I had a boyfriend called “Aek.” We were together for a good moment. We had ever gone to many places to travel. Aek was the one I care too much and he also was special person that affected to me. Sometimes, I think that he would be the last of my life, but it couldn’t. Our relationships were great before we broke them. After we broke our relationships, at the first moment, I couldn’t bear anything. I was just only listless. I couldn’t eat foods. I couldn’t do well in class as I ever did. I and Aek had ever dreamed of many beautiful things that we would make together. But now, there is no dream anymore. I couldn’t hold him to stay with me. I and Aek didn’t have too much time to spend together because we were so far from each others. I live in Nonthaburi, but Aek live in Nakornsawan. That might be a reason that separated me from him. Even tough, we can’t be as ever we were, but I will look after him when he wants some help or he has a problem.
Nowadays, I think that I can find the way to cure my heart of this weakness. Because I didn’t have only him, but I still have my parents that they will stand by my side. They always help me when I have no one that could help me. As like as this day, my mother walked up stairs and then she saw me cried. I rally didn’t want to let her know how sad of me. Because I will make worried, but when she saw me, she came to sit besides me and asked me what make me cry? And I told her every thing. She embraced me and then she gave me a sentence that could make me better. Then I know how much she loves me.
And the thing that I can cure my weak heart is to love myself as much as I can do. And I promise I will not do the wrong thing that I have done so I will change myself. I will try hard to study to make my parents to proud of me. And that is the most things that want to do now.
From this happening, I can tell that nobody can love you as much as your parents do. So that I mean “don’t hurt them anymore.”

No comments: