Friday, November 16, 2007

The Last Holiday

There was something happened to change in my life and I hope it can’t be true. The last Saturday is my mother and my sister birthday. Before the day, I went to The Mall Ngam-Wong-Wan and then I went to 3rd floor. At the floor, there were a lot of presents that I can find a thing to give my mother on her birthday. While I was seeking for a present then I found closed friend who is my friend in secondary school. She helped me to find a present and then we found a red box that was a very beautiful thing. I bought it. And then I tried to find another present for my sister and I bought a pretty monkey doll for her. When I already did everything that I have to do then I went to my grand mother home at Viphawadi Road. There were my grand mother, my aunt, my uncle, and my cousin at the home. Everyone already prepared themselves to go to a restaurant at Bang-Kun-Thien, where is the only place in Bangkok that next to the sea.
I went to a restaurant that has a good view to stair at the sea. There were ships that were going to the ocean and some of them were coming to the port. Not for long time after I arrived the restaurant, my mother, my father and my sister arrived the restaurant. We ate a lot of sea food. We talked to each others with the happiness. When we all finished our meal, we gave the presents to my sister and my mother. They were very happy and we were glad to see the smile on their faces. We had an ice-cream cake that my aunt bought from Swensen’s, the black forest cake. It was very delicious.
When we came back home, that time was around 5.30 P.M., I went out to JJ or we knew in the name of “Ja-Tu-Jak holidays market.” There are many merchants that came to buy the second-hand things, dresses, bags, and others. I went there with my friends and I walked for a long time. Almost of time that I spent with my friends, it was a lot of conversations and laughing. I went home and met the traffic jams. I spent almost 2 hours to arrive home. I was sick of the traffic of Bangkok.
The same day, late night, I read a book that is a story of Dragon and the Dragoon. It is 2nd part of Eragon, it’s called Eldest. This book can make me forget other things that can make me nervous, such as thinking of ex-girlfriend or worried about grade of the 1st semester. I read it until my eyes can’t focus on the letters in the book then I fell into the dream. I dreamed of my ex- girlfriend that I and she were going to crash by a car, but I push her away from the sidewalk and I died. It was a bad dream. I tried to sleep again. When I woke up late in the next day, I called her and told her what I had dreamed of and she said “thank you” to me. That moment it was a greatest moment that I’ve been waiting for. She was very kind to me, even tough we already separated.
Those were the many things that happened to me in the last holiday. I just only hope that my dream will never come true.

No comments: